Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hello Everyone

Started by garethlloyd123, June 30, 2024, 01:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garethlloyd123

Hello fellow hobbyists
I've been following this website for many years but finally signed up and wanted to say hello to the community.

I'm based in Brighton UK, and primarily a Necromunda player. However I've always wanted to delve into Inquisitor - it's always been this mysterious game that I've never been able to play and enjoy due to there being no players in my local area.

So my question is - are there any Inquisitor players in Brighton (UK) or the surrounding area I can connect with?

It would be really great to meet other people that share my interest in delving into this game, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!

MarcoSkoll

Hello!

Sorry about a somewhat slow reply - things aren't that active around here any more, so I don't check in that frequently.

If you're in Brighton, you're in luck, as TheNephew (who goes by "Magos Nepotem" on our Discord, if you instead want to ask there, where we're a little more active) is based around Brighton and still active in the community.

Some of our meets are also occasionally held around London, which shouldn't be too hard to reach either.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles